Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year, New Beginnings!

Hello and Happy 2016!

I am so excited to be starting up this new blog! I've blogged in the past and loved it. However it's crazy how much changes in the course of a few years. I look forward to this being an outlet to share thoughts, photos and overall having it to look back on as my life changes even more. Where to begin...

My name is Megan. 
Welcome to my life. 
It may be crazy and overwhelming at times but at the end of the day it's so beautiful and unique. I wouldn't change a moment of it for anything. 



I live here in good ole' Wisconsin. When I was younger I always wanted to move far far away but now I see just how great it is to raise a family here and to be surrounded by our beautiful family and friends! I'm a new mommy, I have the most beautiful baby boy ever, his name is Jack. He will be two months on January, 11th. Time is going by way too fast already. I also have a handsome and wonderful fiancĂ© Hunter, we're getting married June, 4th of THIS year! I can't wait to marry my best friend and start the next chapter of our lives. 


A little about me...I love taking photos of anything and everything. As you get older moments just fly by and sometimes you wish you could stop time. I know I can't stop time but photos are at least a memory I can always look back on and share. My favorite place in the world is Nashville, Tennessee. I've been there a total of 7 times and counting. If you've never been I highly recommend going! Nashville has talented musicians, amazing food, beautiful scenery and one of a kind hospitality. There's truly no place like it, my home away from home. Hunter and I are going back for a mini honeymoon after the wedding! He knows me so well. I also love music, walks in the park, anything sweet, scrapbooking and spending time with family and friends. 


This is my soon to be hubby Hunter! I knew right away that he was the one. Corny, yes. True statement, yes. He completes me in a way I always imagined my future husband would. God brought him into my life at the perfect time and I am forever grateful! When we first started dating he lived in Houston, a long way from Oshkosh! That was a true test for us but with a lot Skype, care packages and faith we were able to wait it out. We've had plenty of adventures and milestones in our relationship already. Nothing about us is ordinary. He was my missing puzzle piece. We have a perfect little house here in town right by the park which we love! We can't wait to take Jack there in the summer! I thank the good Lord for bringing me this man. I can't wait to be his wife... 153 days!






This is baby Jack! He was born November, 11th. I say he's my good luck charm because he was born 11/11. He may be young but he has so much personality! He loves listening to music with mama and snuggling. Maybe he will be a musician?? I can't wait to watch him grow and discover what he loves and what his passions are. Being a mommy has already been the most rewarding, tiring, exciting, overwhelming, scary and best experience of my life. Words can truly never describe all of the emotions and love you feel. I love every moment of it. It's insane the kind of love you feel when you hold that sweet baby and they lock eyes and smile at you. I love my sweet boy so much, I guarantee you will be seeing many pictures of him! 





There are so many other wonderful people in my life, I could write a book on them. I am truly blessed with the best family and friends in the world!












There you go. A little bit of my world. Isn't it lovely? I can't wait to write about new adventures, experiences, mommyhood and planning a wedding! 

Love, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment